Muskelnet.com empfiehlt:

Startseite  Portal  Album  Suche  Archiv  FAQ  Gruppen  Registrieren  Mailbox  Muskelnet Xtreme  Login

Post-Workout-Nutrition by Milos Sarcev

Du musst eingeloggt sein um Beiträge zu schreiben   Du musst eingeloggt sein um Beiträge zu schreiben    Muskelnet.com Foren-Übersicht -> Archiv
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
FTW
Chief Of Staff

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.10.05 | 17:00    Titel: Post-Workout-Nutrition by Milos Sarcev

Zitat:
During our actual weight training session our muscle fibers are
put under tremendous stress that cause our muscle cells to loose ATP storage, glycogen
and amino acids. Human body would always want to be in a normal state (homeostasis)
and when is affected shifts into "survival mode" where responds upon demand.
At that time (immediately after the workout) physiological preference for your body is to
take care of SHOCK that just occurred (glycogen and ATP depletion as well as loss of
amino acids due to micro tears of the muscle fibers induced by intense weight training
session).
So your body is looking for available nutrients to replenish what was lost. What many
trainees don't realize is that window of opportunity is very narrow- maybe one hour at
the most. If they don't have nutrients available and they don't have delivering mechanism
that can transport nutrients into the cells they are missing out on what I call "Federal
express of muscle building".
Here is where DEXTROSE comes into picture. If we mix substantial amount of dextrose
(50-150grams depending on length and intensity of the workout, as well as muscle group
trained -and estimated amount of lost glycogen) with fast absorbing Whey isolate (40-
60grams depending on bodyweight) and add creatine monohydrate (3-10grams) and
glutamine peptides (3-20grams) we are creating muscle building environment. Dextrose
is going into our blood stream within 3 minutes and according to scientific studies
reaches peak within 40 minutes. Whey isolate would deliver freeform and peptide bonded
amino acids into our blood stream within 20-30 minutes...and as everybody knows by
now high levels of blood sugar (glucose -same as dextrose) would cause our pancreas to
release strongest anabolic and storage hormone -INSULIN.
What we have is delivering mechanism (insulin) picking up all the things available
(amino acids, glucose, creatine and glutamine) and transporting them into available
empty storage places (muscle cells just trained).
Wonderful thing that our body does is - it "supercompensates " or brings more nutrients
to the muscle cells than previously available which creates muscle hypertrophy (growth).
I can tell you from my personal experience and from results of many clients that I put on
this regimen -results are astonishing. Several clients gained over 15 kilograms in less
than a month without increasing their percentage of bodyfat
I would encourage you and anyone else who wants to increase muscle size in short period
of time to try my "Federal express system". It is most effective way to build muscles fast.
Du musst eingeloggt sein um Beiträge zu schreiben   Du musst eingeloggt sein um Beiträge zu schreiben    Muskelnet.com Foren-Übersicht -> Archiv Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Diese Seiten könnten Sie auch interessieren: Bodybuilding Begriffe
phpBB SEO URLs V2